čtvrtek 20. listopadu 2008

Freebie - Vánoční červené

Vytvořila jsem pro Vás Vánoční Freebies.Doufám,že se vám líbí!Když z nich vytvoříte layouty,ráda bych je viděla a přidala na můj blog.Díky,že používáte mé freebies!Společně se dají kombinovat,proto zde najdete společné elementy a papíry.


I was played a little bit and made this Christmas freebies for you.I hope you will like it. I would love to see layouts you made with this freebie. You can leave a comment with the link to your gallery and I put it on my blog..Thank you!Together they can be combined, because there are common elements and papers.

MyLittleElly
Kospeta, this kit is AMAZING! I will use it a hundred times over. I've actually been looking for something just like this. I had a few problems downloading it at first, then I just changed the letters that were not in English and everything was fine. Thank you for sharing your talent!








Kit... červený ..........DOWNLOAD

Kit... červené papíry ..........DOWNLOAD(dostal se mi tam špatný jeden papír,tak jsem ho nahradila a dala nový link)

Kit... červené papíry bonus..........DOWNLOAD

11 komentářů:

miney777 řekl(a)...

děkuju moc - poděkuju ti tady - to přihlašování na sharedu mě fakt sejří:-)

Lois B řekl(a)...

Thank you for all your beautiful kits. I love them all

KarenT řekl(a)...

Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous kits!

Lisa řekl(a)...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful kits!

unruly řekl(a)...

Fantastic layout and wonderful kits...thank you so much...Cindi...California...USA

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thanks a lot for sharing

MiniCooper452 řekl(a)...

I just don't know how to describe the beauty of your kits....they're so ephemeral, whispy, lacy. I love them. Thank you for sharing your talents. clc

Ephémère, Qc. řekl(a)...

Fabulous, gorgeous kit, I love these colors, thank you very much for sharing. Merci beaucoup, c'est magnifique. Bye....

TerriM řekl(a)...

Beautiful kit, thank you. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Jill řekl(a)...

Stáhla jsem si zelené i červené a mockrát děkuji. Kincsem

Jennifer řekl(a)...

Thank you so much for sharing.